View Single Post
Old 06-26-2014, 06:19 PM   #438
NothingButCash
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Wishlist

1. Crew Mode, with NBA courts, NBA rules, 4 quarters, no ****ty blacktop or something. This is what "all of us" want.

2. Animations, they slow, gets you stuck, and you lose your control sometimes of the players.

3. Rebounding, Big Men who are 7'2 can't rebound, they jump in a funny way it looks like they are doing something else, boxouts should be more effective.

4. Post play, more varieties of moves, and "balance" it.

5. Fouling, fouling should be better, sometimes I get hammered on my whole arm on the way up and get a nocall, sometimes they barely touch me and I get a call.

7. Fix the servers.

8. VC, reduce the price of things or increase VC earnings. Or remove it completely (will never happen)

9. Passing, why am I penalized for every pass I make in MyCareer? Passes are also slow.

10. AI, the AI is stupid and should be completely remade.

11. MyCareer. This one is long, but bear with me for a bit.

Free Agency should be in the game, and I should be able to negotiate my contract. I should also be able to make "VC" for my contracts, endorsements, etc.

I should be able to get to "Superstar" or "star" status, but you can only go as far as starter, even tho you've a 90 OVR+.

Make the commentaries talk about my guy more, instead of "only one player has scored in triple digits, behold the great Wilt Chamberlain", while I have broken that record several times.

Make the menus more accessible, I have to scroll for ages to find what I am looking for, there should also be a menu for MVP Race, All Star Selection and such.

If I want to play for a certain team, I should be able to do that with a couple of methods, ex, A, Free Agency if they've space, B, through a trade, and just MAYBE, C, traded during Draft Day, if that's what I want. I played one season with the Bucks, 3 seasons with the Pacers, I asked for a trade to Boston, got traded to L.A, I had a fun team, but I was still pissed, had maxed my "affection" with the team and GM.

Being able to modify body type, ex, slim or ripped. Customize my own for MyPlayer, I don't 20 faces where not one of them looks like me.

Let us skip the cutscenes, they are cool the first time, not the second or third.

Being able to do at least ONE signature dunk/pass/layup/dribble move would be awesome.

Make sliders available in MyCareer, what you can choose from is bad, I want to choose my own sliders.

More endorsement, not a prio, but I love endorsements.

React to certain situations in game, talk to coaches during games, and off the court, same with teammates.

Training Drills, bring those back. Bring back shootaround, scrimmage, etc.

Being able to answer on "social media" would be cool, or just talk trash in it, but this is minor.

I should be able to select whatever Jersey I want for my team, or the opposing team, it's just boring to see the same two uniforms over again..

12. MyGM, it's crap, either revamp it or bring back a revamped association.

13. MyTeam, I don't play it, too much Pay2Win, farming is so slow and it take such a long time to get players from what I've heard, never got into it. I like the concept, just too expensive.

14. Gameplay. It's good, but there are some flaws as well, should remove all "cheesy" gameplay elements, and actually punish you for something that wouldn't work in real life.

15. Remove all online requirements for offline gaming, if I am offline and have an online save, allow me to make it offline.

16. Make a "Pro Stick" for defense.

17. Improve draft classes, every draft class has too many goodplayers, or too many bad players, not many quality rotation players.

18. Graphics, don't care much about it.

19. Accessories, make people actually wear what they do.

20. Allow me to play with whatever roster I want for all modes, except for online games.

That's all that I can come off with from the top on my head.