View Single Post
Old 06-27-2014, 02:31 PM   #28
MajorSupreme
MVP

MajorSupreme's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 Gameplay Video - Seattle Seahawks vs. San Francisco 49ers (Smitty)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmittyD81
MLB the show is on it's own level at this point. 2k isn't even at that level with all the gameplay shortcomings that still remain virtually untouched for 5+ years and lacks core basketball fundamental integrity.

I'd rather have a game build up progressively and eventually hit you with the full on OMG and WOW factors, than just masking clear as day gameplay issues with front-loading the game with a dump truck load of animations and modes to try and take attention away from the blatant flawed gameplay that many have urged to be fixed. I'm saying this and I love 2k Sports, but they need a fire lit under their rear when it comes to some things to take their game (which almost has it all imo) over the top.
But we're here to talk about Madden. When are we gonna be able to to say the same about it like we can with The Show? We've heard "we're working on it, it'll be here soon, " before. But the same stuff remains unfixed. I want Madden to succeed just as any one else, but when? When will DB/WR interactions be fixed/added? Less sliding, actual foot - planting? Penalties? Player specific movements? QB Dropbacks, head tracking and True Step for all players, the list goes on. Things that affect gameplay. It's always "next year." I hope it is this time.