View Single Post
Old 06-28-2014, 04:50 AM   #86
Tommyklaid
Legend

Tommyklaid's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Madden NFL 15 Gameplay Video - Seattle Seahawks vs. San Francisco 49ers (Smitty)

Again, this is an early build, but I'm certain they're in the "cleaning-up" stages of the game by now and this is about what we're going to get.

Pros:

*Player models - look much improved from last year (textures & size) - hopefully ALL the NFLPA will be on-board w/ the tattoos to add to the realism...I mean, why wouldn't they want their likeness in a video game...most of the guys nowadays were raised in the gaming worlds.

*Crowd Sound - the crowd seems to react louder in certain situations - hard to tell

*Camera - like the new default camera angle that brings you close to the action...it definitely helps to amplify the graphical improvements.

Cons:

Lighting - just doesn't look up to par with other sports video games (NBA 2K & MLB The Show)

Tackling - still seeing the same animations as last year (which most are good) but players just seem to "fall-like-puppets" at times.

PA Music: Is it just me or (with the exception of the techno song) is the soundtrack playing over the PA the SAME 2 songs from MLB: The Show....wow :/

I always look forward to what EA has to offer and I hope they deliver...I am one of those guys who gets "tangled" in the hype....PROBABLY because it's the only NFL game we have to chose from.
  • MLB The Show 24 - PS5
  • The Elder Scrolls V: SKYRIM - XBOX SERIES X