View Single Post
Old 06-28-2014, 07:19 PM   #29
carnalnirvana
Pro

carnalnirvana's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 15 Gameplay Video - Seahawks vs. 49ers (SimFBallCritic)

youtube compression isn't making players(d linemen) turn on a dime thats the twitchy people are talking about. the movement is what it is...

this notion that the game must be played to to justify it being new is EXACTLY what is wrong with madden..

the same eye sores are still there but if you play it the new controls or audibles will be new... but nothing else

i should be able to see 4 cpu plays especially on offense and know that this is a new game...

if this game was really a new game

1. the cpu qb would step up in a pocket and deliver passes instead of standing like a statue until sacked, they need to just move around. STILL HAVEN'T SEEN THAT.

2. A pocket would form and DL can be disruptive while still engaged.. NOPE not yet

3.DB would touch WR down the field and not only on the LOS, yes its illegal but its time illegal stuff start triggering so we can see penalties

4. Cpu playcalling, so far its mixed but looks promising i still saw the 4 verts when someone played seattle(cpu) . but this vid was positive...

so yeah a madden junkie like me can see if the game really improved (offline)from 2 mins of footage....

#18 greatest EVA....

Last edited by carnalnirvana; 06-28-2014 at 07:25 PM.