View Single Post
Old 06-29-2014, 02:19 PM   #92
JKSportsGamer1984
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 Gameplay Video - Seahawks vs. 49ers (SimFBallCritic)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
It ain't JP's fault Tiburon makes him backtrack, lol. If they got their **** together faster he'd be around here looking like the man. He just believes what Tiburon and their gamechanger drones say. I think we all hope he's right in the end, but personally I don't see it happening.

Also the 3 year plan technically didn't start with Madden 12. Madden 12 was Ian's "baby". That was the culmination of everything he put into Madden. I start Cam's vision with Madden 13, so 15 is technically Cam's vision. Now Rex is here with his 3 year bull****, so his will be Madden 16. There's probably another dude in their that has a 3 year plan that's gonna come out next so his will be Madden 17. There's probably another guy there with a 3 year plan so his will be.............see where this is going..........
But that's kind of my point though Sage. You would think that after multiple years of being somewhat let down, you would eventually go into a wait & see mode as opposed to just going by what people are saying year after year. It's almost like the boy who cried wolf lol. EA hasn't earned the benefit of the doubt from us yet so I don't understand the blind faith by some. This could be the start of them earning it as next years game includes animation fixes, interactions, signature play, etc.. But again it always comes back to next year with Madden lol.