View Single Post
Old 06-29-2014, 02:40 PM   #162
goravens2052
Banned

goravens2052's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Was/has there been any franchise info released?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
Hey bucky60, do you think that an XP progression system can be implemented to function in a realistic way or that there would have to be two separate systems, one XP and the other realistic?

I ask because, like I mentioned in another post that no one seemed to understand and/or care for, I think it's possible to maybe have a realistic or at least real world logical, XP progression system.
Well Madden did exist without XP progression for majority of it's life span. Even when Pokemon was huge in the 90's and heavily relied upon XP, EA never implemented it. Yet years later they implement it, when it doesn't even work for a football game. XP doesn't work in sports games, yes RPG games but Madden is not a RPG game, it's a sports game that for some reason has a RPG feature in it.

Plus we did have potential before they did like they always do, remove it instead of improving upon it. So I imagine folks who don't like XP will soon be happy once EA comes up with another progression system to replace it.