View Single Post
Old 06-30-2014, 10:30 AM   #130
msdm27
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: Madden NFL 15 Gameplay Video - Seahawks vs. 49ers (SimFBallCritic)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
In old gen the 2nd defender would just fall off though, trust me this is phase one of gang tackling, the tech for organic falls & collisions is new this year.
I will refer to the bolded part... "trust me..."

You heard this from another person, who might or might not know what he's talking about.... Why would you go as far asking people to trust you when this is nowhere close first hand information for you?

This is not mean spirited but I just don't understand why the need to assure others of things as if you knew for sure, when your source is someone who heard it from someone who heard it from someone.

See, what "irritates" people about you is the fact that you post as if you knew for sure what's in store for the upcoming years, when in reality, you're just assuming as much as any other poster here.

In the end, this has little to do with the specific topic, so I apologize for the tangent, just wanted to point that out...

Sometimes it's better not to talk with "absolute certainty", specially when the talk is about a company that has made of name for over-promising & under-delivering year in and year out.