Old 06-30-2014, 10:49 PM   #21
roadman
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Goodgamebro Madden 25 vs Madden 15: The Difference A Year Makes

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3
Honestly, based on the videos, I've seen, I think EA is moving a little closer to where they need to be in the presentation aspect. My question though, given the pattern over the years, is will this neat presentation be in the game 2 years from now. So aside from the broken aspects of the game that have been in there for multiple years, EA also seems to have this habit of adding these great new things to the game one year, and then removing them the next.

I came back to Madden in in 2012, and I thought they almost had it right. I had so much fun with that game. Then, they dismantled everything, introduced the travesty which was 13, and introduced the horrid CFM. 2 years already we have not had the ability to watch CPU vs CPU games in CFM. This is depressing, because I used that feature all of the time in 2012. When are they going to give us that feature back? It added extreme replay value to the game.

EA should understand that they are not the "rockstar" in the gaming world, they think they are. They sell their football game year after year, simply because they have a choke-hold on the football gaming license. Eventually, and I say eventually (because I have been saying that for years), graphics won't be enough.

EA really needs to quit telling gamers what should be in these football games, and instead implement some of these things the gamers want.

I mean "Great EA!! Now the players and the fields look sooo lifelike" How about you give it a rest and fix the broken features of this game.
I asked that very question last year to Rex Dickson, Creative Director, in a Q & A with Clint Oldenburg. He said those days are gone when we bring out something new one year and forget it about the next year.

So, take it for what it's worth.
Advertisements - Register to remove