View Single Post
Old 07-02-2014, 11:22 AM   #105
GiantBlue76
Banned

OVR: 28
Re: Why Is Madden Still Not Available On PC At This Point?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RACZILLA
I got all fired up just looking at this thread. If I could pick just one thing related to the Madden franchise that I'd most like to see, it would be a PC version of the game.

I agree with the notion that PC players would be better served by something built specifically for them as opposed to a console port. It could be a different revenue model, price point, etc. and maybe even a different feature set. Ideally they'd do something that's more of a sustained project with regular updates as opposed to the annual boxed product like what we see for console.

I know the PC community could do all sorts of stuff with the right set of tools and FWIW I think there's a lot of opportunity here. The PC landscape has changed drastically since the time we last saw a Madden title on PC.
I agree with this post entirely. The only madden I ever bought for the PC was Madden 99 and it was, HANDS DOWN, the best Madden I ever played. It was not the same as the console versions. Better graphics, better online, had online franchise, had all kinds of bells and whistles. I'd be willing to jump ship from the console if it meant getting a much better game than what we have now, but on the PC. Hell, I'd even buy a new PC if it meant I could have a really high quality football title again.
Advertisements - Register to remove