View Single Post
Old 07-02-2014, 09:58 PM   #243
Big FN Deal
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: Was/has there been any franchise info released?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gman 18
Im pretty sure that last year and a few years before, EA released a schedule of dates that they were going to reveal information about a particular said topic on. They sometimes would postpone the days that they were going to reveal news on and people would get mad because they were expecting news from EA on the day they promised to reveal it and instead they find out that the date that the news was gonna be revealed was postponed. I guess EA got the hint last year that releasing a schedule of dates wasn't a great idea since they got negative backlash from the community for not living up to their promise of revealing news on the said date on the schedule they released

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
No doubt and that's all true, I guess I'm just wondering why any news would need to be postponed or kept secret this year, at this point, with Madden being the only football game EA is releasing. To Kehlis's general point, I think I nitpick the things EA does/doesn't do quite frequently and that's because, as I have stated before, so much of it bewilder's me. I understand the things that EA/Tiburon does concerning EA football as much as I understand women, both of which, when I think I might just have an inkling of what they'll do, I usually turn out woefully mistaken.

Last edited by Big FN Deal; 07-02-2014 at 10:16 PM.