View Single Post
Old 07-03-2014, 11:41 PM   #5155
Balto500
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHMN69
While waiting for the Fall sports games to come out eventually I made a HUGE mistake and created a 6'0 point guard who ended up .. on the Hawks.. holy crap.. this is worse than my SF on 76ers.. down by 25 more more.. with 30 or fewer points at the half almost EVERY game.. 1-10 start.. no matter who I pass to.. they won't shoot until we're way behind.. this could make me NOT want 2k15. Do you get to play in front of an EMPTY arena when you spend the whole season in last place?

The second game of the season, where you are still on the bench watching.. they lost by like 39 points.. sure glad the game didn't make me sit there and watch ALL of it.

Funny that Ellis is on 76ers for this career.. and I played 41 minutes in my start against him.. 7th game of the career..had a triple double in a 19 point loss but he outscored me by 1.. could have tied but I think the game forced a missed free throw that I had late in the 4th. Odd in THIS career is ... the opponents have shot 20+ MORE free throws than "my" Hawks team in 5 of the games ("my" because I'll NEVER be a Hawks fan) so there are far more whistles than any other career I've made in 2k14.
Lol u think that's bad try the jazz on HoF sim I'm about 2 infant months into it and post every single game by atleAst 43. Yeah. I **** u not 43 points and I'm only 67 ovr and am 1 in league cause I literally have to do all the work especially since the team star is only 77 ovr
Advertisements - Register to remove