View Single Post
Old 07-04-2014, 03:18 AM   #66
BizDevConglomerate
Banned

OVR: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
Interception animation was awful. I liked Kaep's throwing animation on the touchdown, seemed fluid, and the Boldin catch was kool.
That TD should have never happened. Sherman glitched. He missed the underneath route and threw it up. This is the BS. IT looks great, sounds great. But the taking is trash, the AI competence is not up to par of the poster they are emulating and the running is to out of control. A defensive posture is competent of the val carrier and when to start his break down in order to tackle. Vice versa, the auto assist should kick in for the defender to show him down or animate his break down. Instead of blowing by the runner. The head needs to be on a swivel. Same with the back, he's not just sort sprinting to the fence, while sprinting the body form changes. Argggggh, anyway. Game like good was made under par. And today I blame the NFL. Since the news came out they have altered the game, it's not all EA sports fault. The NFL has ruined football gaming. So stop blaming EA. even I'd they came out with the best emulation ever, the NFL WOULD SAY NO! and change this so our game is represented politically correct. Not violent like it is.

Bull