View Single Post
Old 07-04-2014, 02:25 PM   #108
Big FN Deal
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: Madden NFL 15 Gameplay Video - Seahawks vs. 49ers (Smitty)

It's the real NFL football footage like strawberryshortcake posted that really gets me frustrated because it makes me wonder what the heck is Tiburon looking at to simulate football. One of the reasons it's hard not to mention other football video games and sports sims in general concerning Madden, is because the best ones are considered the best because they seem to at least visually mimic their real life counterparts. I remember starting a thread one year asking if Madden devs are basing the game on real football and another on if they actually play Madden, none of which were to be a smart arse but it honestly doesn't seem like it sometimes.

@JP Davis, out of curiosity, why do you want to be an EAGC? I hope it's not because you believe you can change the game. I don't mean that as a slight either, it's just that plenty of "sim" minded, good intention people have been and are still going down to Tiburon, yet the game still is what it is. It took me awhile to realize this but if Tiburon needs gamers to help them simulate football, then there is no fixing Madden. The only thing gamers should be helping with is UI stuff, options, customization, etc and maybe some level of input on priority of fixes but they certainly shouldn't be influencing realism.

With all your optimism about this "new" team, how do you account for what they say they're going to do in comparison to the lack of polish and depth to the things they've already done?