View Single Post
Old 07-04-2014, 02:34 PM   #109
jmurphy31
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 15 Gameplay Video - Seahawks vs. 49ers (Smitty)

These threads are great.

Some random thoughts.

1. If you like Madden you're probably going to keep liking it based on what I've seen. If you're on the fence I think the minor improvements will lead you to liking it. If you don't like madden, probably not going to like 15.

2. I understand EA loves saying the word phase or 3 year plan, but has any thing they implemented ever got passed phase 2. (Pro tack, extra point, etc). I know it's new leadership but it's a company problem. Plus developers usually don't stick around that long.

3. Until the demo and even more so the actual game comes out we won't know for sure how it feels to play. Then from that point forward see my first point. Some will be singing it's praises and others will cursing ea out.

4. I do wish the people making this game had the passion the posters on here have.

5. Madden is like any thing that you have for a while and doesn't change much. You start to notice the things wrong with it more than the good. It's like all the impression threads on here. At first everyone loves it. Then the bugs start showing up, then the minor things add up.

As I said in an earlier post I think the presentation is getting better, but still has a long way to go. I really hope they build on it rather than leaving it status quo and then updating it in 2 years.