View Single Post
Old 07-04-2014, 03:13 PM   #111
jmurphy31
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 15 Gameplay Video - Seahawks vs. 49ers (Smitty)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
@jmurphy31, good post man, you make some good points and I'm trying to find a way to just get over this stuff and move on. It's easier said than done though when you have been playing football video games as a vice, as long as I have.

It's just at this point, some of us have been around long enough to get that feeling Tiburon is taking us for a ride. It's like a native of a major city catching a cab versus a tourist or new resident, the native can tell when the cabbie is taking the long way to increase the fare. The issue here is a "cab" is the only way we can ever get to where we want to go and Tiburon is the only cab company, lol.
Thanks. I understand people's issues with madden. The way I look at it I am more disappointed than mad on how Madden has failed to improve over the years. I still play 25 and I enjoy it most of the time. Some things bother me but there is no other choice. (For example I was playing the other night. The CPU kicks a fg and it was no good. But some how they got the ball back and it was first down. ) These issues upset me more than animation issues.

I think part of my disappointment lies in the fact I'm on here. Some of the stuff I notice now I would never even look for before. Another reason is my age. When I was in ms, hs, and college I played season upon season and I didn't care if I put my WR at TE and ran the same TE streak over and over again. Now that I'm 35 I want the chess game of football more than the stick skills type game which madden is. Finally my disappointment is I would think 20 years later we would be a lot better when it comes to football gaming.
Advertisements - Register to remove