View Single Post
Old 07-04-2014, 06:07 PM   #124
GiantBlue76
Banned

OVR: 28
Re: Madden NFL 15 Gameplay Video - Seahawks vs. 49ers (Smitty)

I guess I'll never understand... Is there some secret compensation package that I don't know about for putting on special goggles to view madden as something that it clearly isn't? I don't get how it benefits anyone to convince oneself (or others) that madden is better than it really is. I swear, it's like convincing people that a Toyota Camry handles better than a Ferrari. The inability to separate between WANTING something to be great and its actual level of greatness (or lack there of in this case) is baffling.

The line play in Madden is not close to the best ever in a football game. It has tons of issues that have been well documented here and all over social media. I even sent JP a video last week, which of course, got no response. The player movement and interaction in Madden are not good. Even the developers themselves have acknowledged this. The game is being rewritten for a reason. Madden 15, 16, 17 will not be the games that make us forget about past football games. Let's be real here.

Last edited by GiantBlue76; 07-04-2014 at 06:10 PM.