View Single Post
Old 07-04-2014, 08:27 PM   #6
Maelstrom-XIII
Pro

Maelstrom-XIII's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: New to FIFA games, so some advice is welcome

I'm by no means an expert at this (just started playing FIFA a week or so ago) but I would say I rotate guys fairly regularly...I usually play most of my starters in a match, and replace 1 player from each position group in each match...

So for example, in the first match, I'll play all the starters. In the second, I'll replace maybe my LB, RCM and RW.

I also rarely go 75 minutes into a match without using at least 2 subs. I regularly sub out my starting striker, depending on how the match is going...I could do a much better job though, as I don't usually move many guys out of my Reserves, as I'm playing as an Aussie A-League team and they really don't have great depth at all.

If you really don't have a good feel for it, then you can just go to your Team Management part of the CM and hit square on Playstation (or it's equivalent on the XBox) and it'll give you what it thinks is the best lineup for the match based on fatigue, etc.

Carolina Panthers - NC State Wolfpack - Charlotte Hornets - Brisbane Roar FC - VfB Stuttgart