View Single Post
Old 07-05-2014, 02:19 AM   #143
thesubmittedone
Rookie

thesubmittedone's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Madden NFL 15 Gameplay Video - Seahawks vs. 49ers (Smitty)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Not true, if they don't come through in a big way by 16 I'll be on the "dark side". Lol

I'm going to wait for 15 to come out before I reply to some of this stuff. I've felt all along that Cam & Rex's vision was for next gen, so 15 will be a better barometer of this team's potential.
JP, you said the same exact thing about 15 (that if it isn't a huge step you're done) and now you're simply backtracking. You fully expected this game to be "the one" and after it was revealed you realized it wasn't anywhere near the big step we all were hoping it'd be. Just look at your OP in the E3 Video thread. You said you had a feeling it's going to "blow us away".

Why are you still placing your hope in a team that clearly doesn't deserve it? They don't deserve the effort you've put on here debating people for them. It's such utter bs that you've given so much for them and all they've done is shame you.

It's time you realize they don't deserve your optimism anymore. They've failed. Miserably.

That's not saying they're not improving this game or doing a better job than other teams at Tiburon have in the past. I think they are. But this game is in no way, shape or form a good game in comparison to any next gen offering let alone the vast majority of current gen games. If you narrow it down to just sports titles, it's arguably the worst one.

There's simply no way of dressing that up. I know deep down you see it. I know you must've been extremely disappointed when you saw the E3 videos this year. You deserved better and it's time you started seeing that.

Last edited by thesubmittedone; 07-05-2014 at 02:21 AM.