View Single Post
Old 07-06-2014, 01:33 PM   #18
Ermolli
MVP

Ermolli's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 Gameplay Video - 13 Minutes of Offscreen Footage Leaked

Quote:
Originally Posted by bxphenom7
The goalies were manually controlled at times so can't really tell how improved or not the goalies are.
I know that in some occasions they were but one play that De Gea left the attacker dribble past him without attempting anything was atrocious and enugh to know that those need serious improvements.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bxphenom7
Also, ping pong passing is just what the players were doing. Even then, they ended up losing the ball a lot. I don't think it'll be a worry. The game does look faster, I hope that's because they changed the setting but if anything, one can change it and look even more realistic. Hope all the other stuff is fixed too. It's pretty decent for first code so I'm excited.
But it seemed so easy which in reality it shouldn't be; I don't even know why there's four different passing assistance levels when there isn't much difference between some of them, assisted (which shouldn't be almost 100% accuracy), semi and manual should be enough.