Big FN Deal
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
This post right here, well, up to this point.lol

Just saying the reason why the "new team" doesn't mention this is because Ian communicated with us much more than this team does.

That might be part of the reason.
For sure and I didn't mean to disparage Ian's perceived frankness by giving credit to this team's quiet resolve, I just meant at the end of the day both teams likely deal with the same coding issues. I think we all have grown tired of the excuses for why Madden is what it is but whether they express the issues or not, doesn't change the fact of them existing. The reason I put some stock into what Ian stated is because he has continued to state much of the same thing after leaving Tiburon and because even several years removed from Ian, in spite of this teams good intentions, Madden still is what it is.

There's plenty of stuff I want to post about the writing that seems to be on the wall but it would undoubtedly come across like Madden hate instead of a reality check. So I'll just state that I'm concerned that whatever incremental gains are being and will be made in the coming years, might only be due to the expanded power of the new consoles yet still be extremely limited, in comparison to other sim sports titles, due to legacy coding issues.