Old 07-06-2014, 06:41 PM   #430
bkrich83
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64
Re: EA Still Owns the NFL License Exclusively

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
The sales on NBA live were down the entire generation because they kept starting over and not enough people bought that junk. They developed the bad reputation they have. They didn't get it from 2k...make no mistake EA screwed EA. They lost their own loyal fans in the process.

People like good games regardless of company. So Many People Loved live 10. Ot introduced stuff 2k didnt have like the authentic play calling system the pick and roll mechanic among other thinga but they decided it wasn't enough for them and put the hockey guy on the project and bam.

They didn't listen to their fans and lost all of them. Not just because of competition but years of incompetence.
Was Live 10 the one that introduced the DNA stuff, and the mode where you could play any game on the schedule with the players DNA from that day?

I loved that version, then they seemed to abandon all the things that made that version of Live appealing and I simply never went back. I can't imagine a time i the near future where I even think of buying an EA NBA game.