View Single Post
Old 07-07-2014, 07:13 PM   #60
FaceMask
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: What improvements would you like to see in the presentation in the final build?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Well this is the first year that Brian Murray has been there and he seems to have a clear direction and the credentials to back it up.
I respect his NFL Films credentials. We have to. But it's difficult to take a real-world modality and translate it accurately to a video game. Based on what's been seen of the E3 vids, that concept rings true here.

Quote:
I think the presentation in the E3 videos has been much improved over previous Madden's in basically every way possible.
We differ greatly on that opinion. That's not to say that any previous Madden's had presentation nailed by any stretch of the imagination, but camera-wise a lot of what the E3 vids show is a letdown and doesn't line up with the particulars of what Brian Murray has claimed, but that likely is out of his hands as I'm certain he has to hand his direction off to programmers and designers who ultimately are the ones who make or break the vision he communicates.

Quote:
That was only the alpha build, I'd expect more polish and tuning come Aug 26.
Me, too. I just don't expect it to be anything significant. I expect the game at E3 to be much the same game that will be released August 26th.