View Single Post
Old 07-08-2014, 02:54 PM   #5205
DHMN69
MVP

DHMN69's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

In the midst of the WORST shooting game ever.. 1 for 14 for my 6'0 PG for the Hawks.. 3 shots have been blocked by random big guys who show up out of NOWHERE after I get by the guy guarding me and most of the rest are just missed easy layups. I'm sure it's just the way to go do the b.s. scenario in the gym but it's ONLY the 10th game of the season and I just did the free throw scenario last game.

Social Media challenge was a double double of course.. Elton Brand won't shoot.. Antic can't make one and I'm stuck with 2 assists in 14 minutes now in the 4th quarter. I guess I really wanted to suffer and didn't want to download RBI baseball's joke game but this is pathetic... I actually lead the team in rebounds with 4 for the game right now also. So many times the Hawks miss a bucket and it's a QUICK turnaround fast break point for whoever the opponent might be..

Still the strangest thing in THIS career that I didn't see in my Center or SF careers is.. there is a HUGE number of free throws being recorded for the first time in a Career.

I just got a WIDE open layup.. went up for it and some big guy comes flying in from the 3 point line to foul.. to make SURE I don't make a 2nd bucket.. 1 for 15 shooting now.. NOT ONE jump shot attempted just layups. Stuck on a D+ rating because of all of the above with 10 minutes left in the game

Ended up shooting an incredible 2 for 20 with 9 turnovers thanks to the game deciding it was time to make all my passes go awry also.. only had 2 TO in the first half Obviously the stupid scenario is up now but even in the OTHER careers I had a 30% day.. but a 9% day from the floor on easy layups

XBox: DHMNPhotos

Last edited by DHMN69; 07-08-2014 at 03:19 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove