Old 07-09-2014, 08:14 AM   #1172
jpdavis82
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Red face Re: Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLWiLL
I'm still on the fence on whether to buy or pass, I keep going back and forth. I skipped Madden last year and didn't play it (actually, the last 3 years).

But those videos [of the running game] actually looked good!! Haha. Obviously it still needs a lot of work, but I was actually expecting a crappy running game in which you couldn't make a cut without it being a huge Barry Sanders jump-cut, that there were no subtle cuts, and that RB's had no burst through the hole... But those videos -- and this one (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cc2KcYdAKH4) -- actually looked good!

Haha, perhaps it's just because I haven't played it in years...but it looks good, and as i said in previous posts i am serious need of a football fix (stupid exclusivity license )
It looks good to me too man, I don't think any football game has ever really simulated running in the nfl as well as FIFA does for their game or NHL for theirs. There's a personal preference element to it when it comes to football games to date, maybe someday there will be a truly realistic locomotion engine for football but I haven't seen one yet.