View Single Post
Old 07-09-2014, 06:14 PM   #43
leathrneck34
Rookie

leathrneck34's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Madden NFL 15 Video & Blog - War In The Trenches 2.0

I rarely reply in the forums, but I want to give my two cents here.

I see some improvement like everyone else here I also see the legacy issues we still have almost ten years later. Back a couple years ago when Cam took over one of thw main concerns almost everyone had were OL/DL interactions and them being the foundation of Football. Well guess what they've fixed for the most part. While it's taken too long it's still being addressed. Also running animations.. well its being fixed. Terrible zone logic.. again being fixed.

The reason I'm coming out and posting is simply to say when are we as a community going to bw satisfied. If we had a true NFL sim I would bet the majority of us would not enjoy getting our virtual butts handed to us over and over again.

Madden will never be what that other game was or is. Fact is EA is here to make money and not share it with any other company where the NFL is concerned. We all know what happens when you have no competition.

But to end my post I will only say Cam and his team or fixing problems we've all asked to be fixed. Not all at one time like we would like. But its being done none the less. And personally thats all I can ask for.