View Single Post
Old 07-09-2014, 09:55 PM   #77
Moegames
MVP

OVR: 22
Re: Madden NFL 15 - War In The Trenches 2.0 Gameplay Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
Even speaking as someone who generally enjoys the Madden series as it currently exists and is already buying this year's game, this sentiment doesn't exactly endear too well to the current game.

Madden NFL 15 ought to stand and be evaluated upon on its own merits, not its down-the-road potential.
I agree because we've been thinking that way far too long now, its time Tiburon puts in mega work to get the game right this year, not next year or the following year. The Capital that EA has these days leaves no more excuses for these tedious steps each year. Now is the time to bring it and bring it hard. So enough with the waiting..we've waited far too long for a game the represents the real thing.

I will say this though...i do like what i see, i absolutely love the huge visual upgrade, i absolutely love the more robust gameplay elements...now i just wonder about those very aged Animations and the pokey AI logic...while it is good in some aspects..other times its dodgy.

I really hope they impress us because i am almost out of patients but again, i like what i am seeing here!