View Single Post
Old 07-10-2014, 02:44 AM   #59
msdm27
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: Madden NFL 15 Screenshots - Evans, Bortles, Bridgewater & Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
The saddest thing is had they prepared for it, and done it right the first time instead of giving RGIII some Frankenstein equipment sleeve. This wouldn't even be an issue. I've completely lost faith in any equipment or uniform issues ever getting fixed.

The only glimmer of hope I have is that this Ignite Engine shared-tech stuff really does work out and stuff like I saw in the NHL video comes to fruition through Madden and we get new cleats, gloves, sleeves, long sleeve shirts that aren't just a white color layer, solid elbow pads and ankle that don't have the arms and cleats glitch through, and everything. But I'm still waiting on the cleats from the Madden 12 blog.
And they still claim most of their fixes come from community requests

If EA was to provide a list of equipment fixes for M15, it would look like this:
1. Fixed Seahawks secondary color to neon green.
2. Did something to the Panthers uniforms for the nth time (probably still wrong)
3. THE END

I just don't understand how things are done over there.... Realistic jumbotrons are cool and all but, who was asking for this? Even if it adds realism, I don't recall many threads/wishlists including this.

Ok, time went into new player models, but did that really take up so many resources?

And.... As Deuce said, If RGIII can get it, how on earth can it be an issue to assign it to other players? The following is not meant to be an attack on Kane, I appreciate his responses all the time, but I'll leave you this twitter exchange...

Diego Miranda ‏@DiegoMB27 Jul 7
@Equipment_Guru will it be possible to assign one long sleeve to all players instead of just RGIII. Seems like a easy thing to fix
Expand Reply Delete Favorite More
Dustin Smith ‏@Equipment_Guru Jul 8
@DiegoMB27 everything that seems easy is usually much mor difficult than you think, I've found this out so many times

Like WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? That's exactly what I need, give me a philosophical answer to EA's ineptitude

The whole "two-font vikings uniforms" issue is at least understandable, but not being able to apply the one sleeve to any other players but RGIII being "difficult"?
They probably can't even find the right R G B color codes to make equipment the right colors :P

Anyways, at this point, I lean towards believing is not so much about priorities as it is actual lack of ability from EA... They just don't have capable people or the technology (lol) to make things happen.