Old 07-10-2014, 09:29 AM   #115
roadman
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Madden NFL 15 - War In The Trenches 2.0 Gameplay Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesubmittedone
I wouldn't know what to sue them for? Sucking?

Lol, there's nothing we can do outside of pray, complain and hope they care enough to listen. Our hands are tied with the exclusivity agreement and it's really the NFL that needs to get the message. I mean, this message board should be enough of a "petition" if they really cared. Every single one of us has essentially signed it outside of a few here with our enraged comments, lol.

But, yeah, I think this message board is as effective a way as there is. I have no doubt that if so many here hadn't complained legitimately about the issues in Madden it'd be in an even worse state than it already is.

I've already raised the white flag for complaining. I've complained for several years about fixing and overhauling penalties and nothing has been touched in that area.

Animations are poorly done in Madden and we can complain in every thread every day(seems like I see animations on a daily basis) until the cows come home, but, at the end of the day, they make the game they want.

And that mantra has been lately, making improvements slowly, year by year.

I love this twitter from Clint:

Why I answer questions sometimes is mind-boggling. Half the time you don't believe me anyway. Lol

The guy answers questions from people on Twitter and right or wrong, appears a few people don't appreciate the answers given.
Advertisements - Register to remove