View Single Post
Old 07-10-2014, 04:49 PM   #5254
DHMN69
MVP

DHMN69's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

They seriously need to work on pass accuracy in 2k15.. if my 85 passing .. pass first PG can't make any more accurate pass than my 70 passing SF there's no reason to EVER make a PG.. guy I want to pass to is highlighted.. but nope.. pass goes to another guy.. guarded by the defense for a turnover..

Still can't get over the stumbling passes that are ALWAYS a turnover.. and *SO* many entry passes to guys posting up.. are stolen by the guy BEHIND them. I seems like 2K wants even the PG's in My Career to ball hog and score 50 points a game. I'm nearly up to 4 turnovers a game and will be over that soon with 7 so far in THIS game.. passing to Elton Brand down low.. random guy behind him jumps in front and CATCHES the pass.. it's like I'm Christian Ponder (Vikings throwaway QB)

Oh, and .. what's the point of telling the game whether your guy is right or left handed? My right handed PG dribbles with his left nearly every time down court so I have to switch hands.. another fast break killer.. not that I can EVER have a fast break in Career mode (plenty of them against my career teams though, in all 3 careers made)

XBox: DHMNPhotos