View Single Post
Old 07-10-2014, 05:30 PM   #166
hanzsomehanz
MVP

hanzsomehanz's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Madden NFL 15 Video & Blog - War In The Trenches 2.0

Im done w the sales talk: its either right or left and up to EA to field.

About that pocket fire: imagine the user gettig in their in 2s or less and multiply that jump start outcome by 3,4,5,6 because that is the potenial it holds if the CPU used this same mehanic and we called engage eights.

I see folks already moaning and groaning about the effect of one and am left to wonder the outcome when the spoil want that coutcome of one to the power of 4,5,6?

I understand the need for tackles to flank and entrench but we do not see this perfect discipline play out on every play in the pros either but we do see it sometimes in Madden.

Likewise, players fatigue and some just plain lack motivation to go hard on every down and get that *** in motion and get those feet shuffelled and hips swiveling so when they are beat: they are beat - no 2nd effort given.

If only every coach could get the perfect discipline out of all 22 starters but yet it seems that is what we clamor for: the same stars and moon that the marketers point to and we know they will not deliver on those aims.

There are many miniaturized gains we can look forward to before a full out, full fledged, The Art of Football Fundamentals, football video game is delivered to us.

It really tickles my tentacles that sometimes we put so much onus on Madden to develop a videgame that plays so unrealistically real that the players animate and perform more perfectly disciplined than the pros themselves do.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk

Last edited by hanzsomehanz; 07-10-2014 at 05:39 PM.