View Single Post
Old 07-10-2014, 07:24 PM   #370
Cowboy008
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Was/has there been any franchise info released?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukon46
So basically this whole thread, and others like it in these Madden Forums is telling me.......

Do not buy Madden 15 if you play "Franchise"
(yes, I still call it Franchise!)

As far as I have gathered, this is the rundown .....

No new Roster abilities... No Practice Squad's, no formation sub packages from menu system, nothing new.

No New Equip... Nothing new in this department, all screen shots showing the same stuff... (even one of EA's highest rated players cant get the right equip! not to mention EA's cover boy)

No Draft Class imports/ Draft Class editing.. The no imports is expected, but Not Including Editing In This Build Seems "Fill in the Blank".

So I can just play M25 to play Franchise, what am I missing by not playing Madden 15 ???? ... the new defensive stuff ???

That new stuff they have touted so far will mean nothing to me when....

I see all of the Goofy names in my first years Draft Class.

When I see every WR I scout is 6-2 200+ lbs, because almost every WR is that size in the draft !

When I find my first (of many to come) Rookies with a shaved head picture on my roster, wearing Dreads on the field !

When I finally see all of the ratings of the Rookies and how far out of wack they are from how the Default roster is built !!!

When I have to go in and remove every players tiny Hand warmer after I draft them.

When I spend a bunch of time editing all of my players Equip.... just to load up a game and see "it" decided they should wear something else ! ? !

....... So why even buy M15, I can get just as frustrated playing Franchise in M25, but now I got an extra $60 to buy the new controller I smashed when all of the above things happen every time I try to play a Franchise !!!
I would wait until they release some CFM info before making a decision. According to Clint we should be getting CFM info in a few weeks.