View Single Post
Old 07-10-2014, 08:11 PM   #25
jaynral
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanzsomehanz
As CM Hooe said, it looks like a fun diversion.

I had a lot of fun w mini camp drills in '05 and '06 and this tells me they are getting to those fundamental aspects that marketed well.

Its not meat and potatoes but it is what is: a nice liesure mode to have fun w while you polish your skills.

They are not marketing this game for the 30+ age demographic guys: we gotta adjust to this the older we get.

If it were not for the mature gamers I gamed w in my early twenties: my Madden growth would have been stunted - most of these kids & teens will grow-up continuing to love this marvel until they too shed their adolescence.

Im done expecting the game to mature and evolve to fit a grown mans needs: Madden was never published for that purpose.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk
you are right......I have been very frustrated with the last few videos i have seen. I have to get over the fact that im over 30 and this game is not made for my age group. Us buying the game is a plus to the company...but if that is the case and you know you are not going to make a full sim game, then decline the license....OH wait...that dont make business sense......we lose!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove