Old 07-11-2014, 12:40 AM   #177
Jr.
Playgirl Coverboy

Jr.'s Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Madden NFL 15 Video & Blog - War In The Trenches 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Balm
Really? It must have been from before I started playing Madden, what year(s) had it?
It was 4-5 years ago.. Madden '08 or '09 I believe. It was a part of the Superstar mode. This "defensive camera" is the same exact camera as that mode used. It's the same camera as the defensive lock camera from NCAA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mestevo
This camera is unique, looks like jumping is gone, can move from defensive player to player, and it flows to each as it adjusts. I'm sure many will take the name of it and imply they just re added a feature, but that's obviously not the case.

What we've seen of the new defensive camera looks outstanding so far.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
The ability to switch players with it is definitely new. But the actual view has been a part of NCAA for years and was in Madden before. Of that, I am 100% positive.

Don't get me wrong, I'm extremely excited it's in and I will use it exclusively while playing defense. I just thought it was comical that Rex said it was the first time in Madden franchise history that this camera has been available.

EDIT: Here we go.. Madden '07 had the Superstar Cam: http://www.gamespot.com/articles/mad.../1100-6154796/

Watch me play video games

Last edited by Jr.; 07-11-2014 at 01:00 AM.