View Single Post
Old 07-11-2014, 08:24 PM   #28
khaliib
MVP

OVR: 19
Really, another renamed feature.

I'm tired of this notion that gamers don't know the game of football.

If you're talking about getting deep into the X's and O's of the game, a video game will not do it because it's all scripted concerning the basics.

Folks aren't buying this game as preparation into a coaching career.

They should focus on getting the "Simulation" aspect of their game down first, before trying to so called teach some one about the game.

What the community has been screaming about/trying to educate them on for the past decade is the basic fundamentals of the sport that "has not" been present in their game.

What I take from these type of informative releases is that the reason folks don't really experience game that they would like is because they don't really understand or know about the sport, and thus, don't play the game as it should be played.

Shock the community by making the Sidelines and Endzone as active and crowded as this mode, that will be something unexpected.

Sorry for the rant OS, but this irks me when they act like we don't know about football and somehow their idea of football is going to teach us something we don't know already.

Always looking for some side window to justify the things they do with their concept of football.