View Single Post
Old 07-11-2014, 10:04 PM   #27
azdawgpound
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Thoughts On a Fee Based DLC Or Unlock For A "Simulation" Mode In Madden?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Mr T
I understand that people expect, and rightfully so, for Madden to already include such integral aspects of football such as penalties, player weight, playbook creation etc, but unfortunately it doesn't. Therefore, I answered 'Yes' to the question.

Video game football is a big reason for me buying a console in the first place, so I would have no issue parting with more cash for a better product.

I have said before that, due to the NFL license exclusivity, I would like EA to release several versions of Madden each year with a specific focus to each title (Street, Arcade, Online, Simulation etc), which would allow us to enjoy video game football in whichever way we choose. However, I realise that the consumer market maybe isn't big enough and the Madden development team certainly isn't, so I can't imagine that ever happening, especially after Head Coach disappeared.

Maybe DLC would be a good excuse for EA/Madden to charge us more in an industry-standard manner whilst improving the gaming experience?

what makes u think they will actually be able to get the things that are broke now in madden to work in different versions let alone DLC.... and again different versions means more money to spend on a game that should already have all these FEATURES for the $65.... we pay now no way would I wanna have shell out another $65 if I wanna get itch to play the game online.... so u are willing to spend $130 on madden? no thanks I think $65 is to much.

I mean look at MUT that's ea's money maker and ppl spend money like crazy on it not me haven't spent a dime and it plays same as the regular game. that has DLC since u have buy packs and like I said it plays same.