View Single Post
Old 07-12-2014, 04:19 AM   #31
Moegames
MVP

OVR: 22
Re: Thoughts On a Fee Based DLC Or Unlock For A "Simulation" Mode In Madden?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
Now before I'm "booed off the stage" please hear me out, lol. I'm not just referring to a "sim" setting that comes standard with other sports games but an entire mode potentially worth paying extra for, something to rival MUT. A mode where a fee is paid to have access to things like editable draft classes, User access to more influential sliders/options, a more traditional Franchise mode with HC09 level realism, data based ratings system and gameplay programmed as realistic as possible, including penalties, errors, injuries, movement, CPU teammate AI, etc.

It may seem like I'm referring to something "pie in the sky" and overwhelming but I don't think so. It seems to me that if the potential profit for a mode like this were big enough, it's something that could be accomplished. Again, I'm thinking something along the lines of what they currently do with MUT, a team taking the core Madden game/software and creating a separate mode for more realism minded gamers.

Thoughts?
Sorry bud but this is a terrible idea lol because it really makes no sense because Madden is a sim game...it just so happens to be a game that don't make certain people feel it is a sim game.

The idea of this sim mode being an option for all sports games is also a terrible idea because most sports games already aim to be a sim sports game, all opinions aside.. Just because you personally dont feel it may not be a sim game does mean its not, its just personal opinion of yours, nothing more. I read a ton of hate towards madden in "these" specific forums here at OSF but does that mean these opinions are always correct? Everyone is entitled to have opinions of course but opinions dont mean they are facts. I guess my point is...there are just as many people out there that feel Madden is a sim game as much as those that believe madden is NOT a sim game...get my point? lol no hard feelings of course..i just think this is a silly idea but again, its just my opinion lol
Advertisements - Register to remove