Old 07-12-2014, 04:25 AM   #5291
hoopla32
MVP

hoopla32's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHMN69
My 6'0 'pass first' PG for the Hawks is about to become a ball hog.. this b.s. turnover crap is getting old fast.. so many inside passes to Elton Brand and Paul Millsap who are fronting defenders have been CAUGHT by the other team. When my SF and Center careers fronted defenders the PG always got the passes in there.. what's the point of starting a pass-first PG's attributes at 85 passing (league position average says 80) if you're going to give him turnover after turnover?

I'm not even the starting PG yet I'm playing 38 minutes per game already and leading the team in all 3 stats.. scoring, boards, and assists at 6'0 .. and have 8 turnovers because of the garbage above. Players still don't SHOOT when I pass anyway.. they take a dribble or stand there a few seconds to eliminate the assist. A few times I've gotten a deflection back.. and go to pass to an open guy and the pass goes wild into the stands.. I thought only my 6'10 SF did that.

It's so pathetic that I've gotten yet ANOTHER triple double.. coach cut-scene of course says I'll get more minutes.. of course I'm supposed to play 27 a game and as I said I'm playing 38 or more.. just played 43 against Dallas in *ANOTHER* loss of 18 (or worse).

Other than 2 wins over Orlando.. there's only been ONE game that was within 10 points.. .. a 5 point loss to the Knicks. Every other loss has been by 15 or more.. with a 19 point loss being most common.
I've just given up hope of averaging fewer than 4 turnovers per game. Yes, I generally commit 1-3 turnovers every game that are my own fault, however I also commit another 2-4 turnovers every game because my player passes it to the wrong player or what should've been an easy pass ends in the CPU essentially coming out of nowhere and stepping right in front of the pass and picking it off like a DB.
Advertisements - Register to remove