View Single Post
Old 07-12-2014, 06:22 PM   #347
BraedenG33
Banned

BraedenG33's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: LeBron James: I'm coming back to Cleveland (OFFICIAL)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BringTheHeat
Those Miami "fans" are now Cleveland "fans".

And no we're not actually heartbroken, sad to see him go? Sure. But we'll still make the Playoffs and I highly doubt Riles doesn't already have a plan.
I wouldn't call the playoffs a guarantee. The Heat play in a tough division with Atlanta (an 8 seed last year with Horford returning) Washington (most of that team is coming back and Wall and Beal are dangerous) and Charlotte (Big Al and co. had some success last year and will be looking to build on it). Then You have Cleveland, Chicago, and Indiana all fully stocked for the upcoming season, and the winner of the Atlantic Division (probably Toronto or Brooklyn, or maybe New York if they play better in the triangle under Phil Jackson puppet-- I mean, under Derek Fisher), and that takes seven spots already. Those 9 teams (including both NY teams), plus Miami, are the ones fighting for a playoff spots. I personally would take Cleveland, Indiana, Chicago, Washington, Toronto, Atlanta, and Brooklyn over Miami, and it would be close between Charlotte and Miami, both of whom are probably better than New York. So while I do expect them to get in, only barely and its no guarantee.