View Single Post
Old 07-12-2014, 11:10 PM   #38
StefJoeHalt
MVP

StefJoeHalt's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Thoughts On a Fee Based DLC Or Unlock For A "Simulation" Mode In Madden?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
To people stating they would cringe at the the thought of something like this because it should already be standard, given the current football gaming market, ie exclusivity, it's not standard and apparently Tiburon has no intention of providing it that way. This whole discussion is of course just a hypothetical, not some petition to EA but again it stems from the reality that something like this is currently unavailable in Madden, with no sign of it being added.

I guess I should have fleshed out the question more in the OP to say if this was the only way to get this added would you be willing to pay for it, because that's the way I see it, lol. Call it a bribe from consumers, extortion from EA or both, I really couldn't care less, if it takes a couple dollars to get something like this in the game, I'm all for it. I want to emphasize "couple of dollars" too because in my mind, I'm thinking of something along the lines of what they charged in the past to access certain features in Madden. I forget which one it was, might have been more the one edition but it was only like $5-$10 or something, not another full purchase price.

Anyway, I'm just tossing the notion out there for the sake of discussion, no need for people to get into an uproar, it's not like what we discuss here is going to inspire EA Tiburon to act, lol.

Don't be surprised when they do this and it's on the back of the box with u getting credit..lol..but to be honest..at this point now in my 30's.. If I have to have EA reach into my wallet one more time for me to get a completely fleshed out game with all the bells and whistles I want..I'm likely in..and I'm just being honest..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621