View Single Post
Old 07-13-2014, 10:56 AM   #41
KBLover
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Thoughts On a Fee Based DLC Or Unlock For A "Simulation" Mode In Madden?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
To people stating they would cringe at the the thought of something like this because it should already be standard, given the current football gaming market, ie exclusivity, it's not standard and apparently Tiburon has no intention of providing it that way.
That's fine, then I have no intention of giving them any money, let alone more in theoretical DLC situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
I guess I should have fleshed out the question more in the OP to say if this was the only way to get this added would you be willing to pay for it,
And my answer would stay the same. If EA says "$70 or 'arcade' Madden", then I say "no thanks, no Madden."

And, yes, it would set a precedent in the genre (or perpetuate it given what roadman mentioned if I understand his reply to me correctly), and no, I would not want to see that happening.

It's not about if "your post would make Tiburon act", it's the possibility that EA may actually try something like this if someone there had this sort of thought and ran it up the flagpole for a try out one year.

Last edited by KBLover; 07-13-2014 at 11:00 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove