View Single Post
Old 07-15-2014, 07:02 AM   #46
OhMrHanky
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 Trailer - Tackling Mechanics

I think I'm the ONLY sim guy that loves the hard tackles! Lol. NOBODY likes the shoulder tackles? I know u rarely see that in real life, but it has been done. And, no, I don't want to see it EVERY tackle. But, for me, I love seeing my high hit power MLB thump some fool coming over the middle. Most of the time, I personally go for normal tackles, but when I see the play developing properly and time my spacing and positioning just right, I want to see the BLAST!! Lol. Btw, crank up fumbles and you'll see less hard hit tackles. I have CPU fumbles at 69, and I only see really hard hits a few times per game. So, for those that want more wrap up tackles, that CAN be adjusted. I definitely don't want to see the hard hits removed. Goodell is trying to remove them from the real game and that's fine, I understand real life injury concerns. But, as much as I want sim, I think this is the one area that I dig a little arcade style, WHAP!!! Got u, sucka!!! Whoooo, boy!!! How's that feel? I just hit that fool so hard, his momma died! But, I would hate seeing NFL blitz type tackles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk