Old 07-15-2014, 08:02 AM   #5333
El_Poopador
MVP

El_Poopador's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHMN69
Just entered a game vs. Sacramento with 2 minutes left in the first quarter..and the Hawks have.. 7 points... that's NOT a typo.. down 22-7 10 minutes in and it's now 24-9 after the first quarter.. REALLY 2K?

Cut the huge lead down to 8 in the 2nd quarter only to have the Kings go on a monster run and go up by 15 again at the half.... they're not up by 23 because I've started getting the 2K turnover bug ..none in the first half.. 4 in about a 3 minute span of the 3rd quarter.. all open guys.. icon passing where the open player.. who's even waving.. gets the pass jumped by his defender for an easy fast break the other way.

Another odd stat.. the Hawks have 9 offensive boards, 2 of those by my 6'0 PG.. and 2 second chance points, again by my PG.. the rest of this team is worthless.. the Kings have 7 offensive boards and 16 second chance points.

Brand, Horford, and Millsap all shooting OVER 50% on the season.. because they still almost NEVER shoot.. I've lost count of how many times I've had to pass to Brand and Horfordin the post 4 times in one sequence where they finally won't throw it back to me.. that's NOT realistic at all. Teague won't shoot unless the shot clock is running down.. he stands wherever I pass to him and waits for the clock to run down.. I've even tried to set screens and he still stands there. Korver shoots ONE three a game.. while standing around the perimeter.. for shooting 4-5 a game in his real career.. the tendency is really messed up for him.

All this leads to another 20 point loss for the Hawks.. if I"m still on this Hawks team at the end of the season they'll EASILY break the 76ers 72-73 record of 9-73.. will be LUCKY to get 7 wins with only 3 still in 26 games.. if I can get traded I'm sure they'll go on a tear and win 25 or so after my PG is gone
You should start recording some of these games. It would help a lot to see it vs reading the descriptions.