Old 07-15-2014, 09:31 AM   #8
jpdavis82
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Review Fix: Rex Dickson and Brian Murray Talk Madden 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
I have to give it to Rex, though, I've been in his corner(yes, even with the infamous declaration at E3) for awhile.

This is a quote that sounds like he get's it:

For our core Madden gamers, we are usually judged on an entirely different scale. They will perceive the quality of the game based on how many things or areas still need to be worked on. Long standing legacy issues like WR/DB interaction, locomotion, player gear and penalties. They want us to address all these issues and will largely judge the game based on whether this iteration of the game represents a big enough improvement year-over-year. In this regard I believe the game will be remembered as a key turning point for the franchise.

I'd like to believe this is a jump like 09 to 10, but with better implementation.

We'll see in about 6 weeks.
Rex definitely gets it, but he has taken some hits for his interview with HHG but people need to listen better. The question HHG asked was IF the license were no longer exclusive what would you say to 2K?

People heard something completely different because their ears are trained to think that way.

Rex is more in touch with the community than any developer in the past, why do I say that? Because he is listening to our requests AND following through. No other dev has laid out the legacy issues like he did, and mark my words those issues are already or will be addressed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by jpdavis82; 07-15-2014 at 09:33 AM.