View Single Post
Old 07-15-2014, 11:19 PM   #82
SECElit3
Banned

OVR: 32
Re: Review Fix: Rex Dickson and Brian Murray Talk Madden 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
I'm not sure where it got off to the point that I was hyping Madden, I was merely stating a fact about the knowledge of this team versus the lack of knowledge of football with previous teams. I stand by what I said about 15 in the past, but I always recognize flaws and room for improvement. If you took a poll, most of my post would probably be more skeptical then optimistic on Twitter when I talk to the developers, but I do see the future and where this team is headed as being what we've wanted all this time. Like I said earlier, the final product will speak for itself more than anyone else on here or myself ever could, I am not a hype man. I just believe strongly in the current team and I'm not concerned about what happened in the past, because I think we spend far too much time focusing on that, instead of working on what's right in front of us, and trying to improve upon it. When people on here are posting about what happened literally 10 years ago, they could be using that same post, to tell the developers about what they want to see in Madden in 2014, 15, 16 etc...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's still EA and it's still Tiburon. These developers are still dictated by the marketing department and the budgets. Great optimism though!