View Single Post
Old 07-16-2014, 02:20 PM   #440
Unlucky 13
MVP

Unlucky 13's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Was/has there been any franchise info released?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedishogun
AMEN BROTHA!! Madden 2005 was the peak for EA and then the Team blew the game up for "Next Gen" and Madden has been playing catch up ever since. I'm glad they are trying to improve game play, but dang man franchise mode sucks and that is my thing! Is EA even aware of their surroundings and the Madden fan's voices? It seems so simple but yet 9 games later still no where near the franchise it once was on the PS2. EA's Madden is always very underwhelming and so disappointing! I hope this year is better. haha! Sorry for the same old rant fellas.
I agree with you. The game was getting better and better each version on the PS2 and then onto the PS3 it was a total disaster. A complete dump for years, before they started to climb back out of the hole. Last year was ok, but man, we're missing things that made the game better a decade ago!

I truely wonder if EA really knows how large percentage of their audience has been playing the game since the 90s (NES for me), and KNOWS that the game was once better off the field?