Old 07-16-2014, 11:59 PM   #153
StefJoeHalt
MVP

StefJoeHalt's Arena

OVR: 0
Review Fix: Rex Dickson and Brian Murray Talk Madden 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
I'm not sure about that. Look, I'm a sports gamer who played NFL 2k5 for 3 straight years and I notice the things that are missing.....I just dont care as much as you guys do. WR/DB interaction in the 2k games looks great but I really dont remember noticing the lack of it in Madden until i started spending time here and noticing the complaints.

I guess my point is I think casuals who played 2k would notice the differences but I dont think they care. Madden looks enough like football for most.

You been here a long time though..lol I been a loyal visitor since 2004 and u been around then..lol..anyway back to ur point..
I do believe casual gamers would notice some not all..but as NFL has over taken the states casual sports gamers and casual NFL fans have progressed in their football knowledge...with sites like this, NFL Network, plus Bleach Report, smart phones, etc etc etc..when I first started visiting here along time ago.. There was only a very small few posters that could explain difference between cover two, cover 1, etc.. Then only handful LB'z, AJ, and one or two other who KNEW football..fast forward to now..and numbers have grown due to above stated..

I'll agree to small point that if certain things had not been done before then some casual gamers would not look for it.. But problem is this title and other titles have done these things and have done then several years past.. So those casual gamers due notice that it's missing they do notice issues they may have not normally seen..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621