Old 07-17-2014, 11:30 AM   #162
roadman
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Review Fix: Rex Dickson and Brian Murray Talk Madden 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefJoeHalt
You been here a long time though..lol I been a loyal visitor since 2004 and u been around then..lol..anyway back to ur point..
I do believe casual gamers would notice some not all..but as NFL has over taken the states casual sports gamers and casual NFL fans have progressed in their football knowledge...with sites like this, NFL Network, plus Bleach Report, smart phones, etc etc etc..when I first started visiting here along time ago.. There was only a very small few posters that could explain difference between cover two, cover 1, etc.. Then only handful LB'z, AJ, and one or two other who KNEW football..fast forward to now..and numbers have grown due to above stated..

I'll agree to small point that if certain things had not been done before then some casual gamers would not look for it.. But problem is this title and other titles have done these things and have done then several years past.. So those casual gamers due notice that it's missing they do notice issues they may have not normally seen..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've mentioned in the past about my nephew, who still plays Madden in online leagues with his buddies and family. I still see him a few times a year. He doesn't visit forums, doesn't have FB or Twittter, etc........ I once told him what things Madden was missing and he told me I'm being too serious and trying to complicate matters. He could care less about animations, tiered playcalling, etc....he just wants to game with his buddies and family and claim bragging rights.

I do agree with people he'd be one of those people that wouldn't notice the improvements, but there are a lot of people like my nephew.

I just feel we need the game to become better balanced and everyone will become happier, hopefully. Let's hope this team continues to strive towards that.

Last edited by roadman; 07-17-2014 at 11:54 AM.