Old 07-17-2014, 12:11 PM   #173
aholbert32
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: Review Fix: Rex Dickson and Brian Murray Talk Madden 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by totalpoop
i really dont agree with your statement here at all, you're making a huge generalization, no one is saying that Tiburon shouldn't try to expand it's customer base with features like the tackling cone, the gauntlet, etc. to reel in customers but its a given that any company will always strive to expand its customer base annually.

at the same time, i think the point everyone here is trying to make is that why isn't madden trying to help retain it's existing customer base who buy this game every year. from my perspective you're saying those two things are mutually exclusive and EA/Tiburon simply doesnt have the resources to tackle both objectives in the same cycle.

NBA did it, and even FORCED virtual currency in the franchise mode, still i had no gripes with it! make it financially viable but at the same time enjoyable and re-playable.

i completely understand that EA/Tiburon is a company looking to profit from their video games, but i also understand when you make a terrible product year after year you're probably going to lose customers.
You are the first person I've heard who was OK with that. That **** has me so upset I'm hoping Live has a decent enough game that I dont have to consider buying 2k15. That decision by 2k was one of the worst I've ever seen.