Old 07-17-2014, 01:49 PM   #202
aholbert32
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: Review Fix: Rex Dickson and Brian Murray Talk Madden 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
What does what people said 10 years ago have to do with today? The leadership from the suits down are supporting this team. They have to go through the suits still but clearly the sim aspects are being allowed to be implemented in the game more now than in the past. When WR/DB interactions are added, penalties are redone, which some were this year, gang tackling is fully implemented, the sidelines and crowd models are alive, and player movement are much improved in the next few years, maybe then you will understand that they are going after simulation. QB inaccuracy if it works as intended, should prove to many that they are trying to become more sim minded, there will be many people complaining about them, but I don't expect them to change it. IF they do, then we know they aren't serious about being sim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I dont drink the Kool-aid like you do and I'm not angling to be a game changer so I'm not going to conveniently ignore the past 10 years and the fact that people in the same positions as the devs today made promises that remain unfulfilled to this day.

Show dont tell. I believed David Ortiz team's promises that the game was going to be realistic. It wasnt. I believed Ian's promises that the game would be more realistic. It wasnt. I'm not going to be fooled a third time. I want to be wrong here. I would love to see this team actually follow through on its stated goal but I'm not going to just take their word for it like you do.

The fact that this current team still use excuses for not having simple things like pass interference (when it was called correctly in Madden 08) makes me skeptical about how far this team is willing to go towards the goal of realism.