View Single Post
Old 07-17-2014, 03:39 PM   #516
cima
Hall Of Fame

cima's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: LeBron James: I'm coming back to Cleveland (OFFICIAL)

Quote:
Originally Posted by d23x
Of course im upset not bitter the best player in the league just left my team. LeBron has been my favorite player since 2006 so idk how I sound uneducated. I have seen most if not all of his games since arrving in the league. I was obviously just joking with the anology that I used about baby boy and college, but no need to call me uneducated because i'm upset that the best player left my team..
I said that because you are talking as if you know why LeBron made his decisions and that he "planned it all a long" because he went on vacation with Ray Allen and James Jones. Then you said because he "knew all a long" he should have had the decency to tell Riley? Come on man, you're making ridiculous assumptions that you're trying to pass off as fact. These guys are free agents and WANT to play with LeBron. You say he is on a power trip and wants to be player, coach and GM? Where are you coming up with this stuff?

LeBron left Miami because he realized that his presence is Northeast Ohio is bigger than basketball itself. He said this in the letter to SI. You can also find some Damon Jones quotes where he revealed that LeBron never wanted to leave Cleveland in the first place and he tried up until the very last minute in 2010 to get players to come to Cleveland. He was always going to come back to Cleveland at some point, and now was the perfect time to do it. He gave you 4 Finals appearances and 2 NBA championships. Despite just 4 years in Miami, he arguably cemented his legacy as the greatest player in Heat franchise history. I don't know what more you could want as a Heat fan from him.

But don't act like he's on some kind of power trip and is conspiring to get players to join him in Cleveland. That's ridiculous and makes me think you really don't understand LeBron.